THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 15 February 2010

tagged by Si Cawan (Cindy) Yeah! I know!! --> Moving Forward geeez

1] Two names you go by?
Latiiff and L

2] What four things you are wearing right now?
; green Long Sleeve Fishing Shirt, Baggy Pant, Gelang, samaaaaa.. 4 things ryt?? erm.... Boxer? xp Haha

3] Are you in a Relationship?
; Nope...hehe..hmm

4] Have you ever been given a rose?
; I'm a guy? lain rasa ku lau kena bagi rose.haha

5] Have you ever licked a photo?
; inda pernah haha

6] Have you ever been in love?
; Ever?silly you... Pernah la

7] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
; Yeah

8] What's your current problem?
; My Fever XD

9] Have you ever had your heart broken?
; awuu pernah.. dah ku gitau kali a.. semalaman ku menangis smpy aku inda dpt nangis2 lagi lepas to haha Frozen heart dah kli.

10] Do you have a crush?
; Do I?

11] How many kids do you want to have?
; maybe 3 or 4? xp lau banyak2 takut aku yg inda mampu jaga..haha

13] What is/are your favorite colour/s?
; Green

14] Have you ever found it hard to tell anyone you like them?
; Yeah, Pretty Hard

15] Imagine you're 40 & your spouse just died would you get re-married?
; Inda.. =)

16] What song do you want played at your wedding?
; I leave that to my "wife" to decide

17] Do you like/love anyone?
; I do, =)

18] Do you think the person(s) you like/ loves, love /likes you back?
; Nope......................

.... *silence moment*.......................................

19] Have you ever wrote a love song/ poem/ letter/ note?
; Song and Poem inda pernah...Letter?pernah, Note?Pernah hahaha ketawa ia membaca hahahaha maklum la aku ne inda pandai kn berjiwang

20] Do you want to get married?
; Ofcoz... tapi tunggu aku sedia ja la =) tanggungjawap toh

21] Are you a shy person?
; with someone I love.... yeah!!! =='

22] Did you have a good day today?
; Nope.... I'm just having a rest today =)

23] Where did you just get back from?
; Nowhere. =)

24] What are you thinking about?
; Si atu atu.... *sigh* moving forward~~~ I know~ I know~~ hehe =)

25] If you could change something about you or anything what would it be?
; If I could... I don't want the "Severe" Knee Injury..... ='s

26] Would you ever go back to any of your past relationship?
; I would.. tapi lau dipikirkan.. nda payah... =) where the fun lau catu?haha

29) Who's the closest person/people to you?
; nada sapa2..inda tau lau diluar...aku dlm bilik tym ne..

30) What's the thing you love about the pearson you love?
; Her cute smile..... *sigh* I know I know~~ moving forward hahah

31) Who is the person you hate most?
; My brother ofcoz...

32) Where will you be 2 hours from now?
; no idea... Maybe Di dapur kali cari makanan hehe

33) Where will you be 4 days from now?
- I don't plan...I compromise things =D

35) Does your ex miss you?
- Semalam ia MC aku~ haha tapi aku titooo dah hahaha

36) Does anyone love you?
- ngak tau dong~

37) What are you doing tomorrow?
- Marching~~~ Mengibar bendera sambil Batuk2 ahhahahaha

38) Where were you at 9am this morning?
- Gue Mandy toh XD hahahaha

39) Everything happens for a reason?
- Anything Happens for a reason..... *sama ja* hahaha

40) What does your last text message read?
- "Thank you for recharging your Easi account. your forfeited Easi Credit $24.73 is now refunded." from DSTcare. Heheh

41) What are you listening to right now?
- Aku liat tivi tym ne..... Disney Channel....hehe

42) How has the week been?
- Knowing she with somebody else, caught a fever, marching, not eating anything for about 3 days, what did you expect? =((

43) Who do you miss?
- erm~~ si atu atu,*I KNOW moving forwarrd* HISH hahaha and Alai =)

44) What if a friend backstabbed you?
- Aku Sipak ia smpy ke Iraq! biar jubuynya Merah Menyala Mengalahkan Baboon! hahahaa

45) What can't you wait for?
- I don't know... erm... antah

46) Who do you think among your friends are beautiful?
- Si atu atu *sigh* auu belum aku lupakan ia..Haisshh Dun presure me up akeh? geez

47) What does friendship mean to you?
- antah..lau aku tau... nada ku jahat ma kawan ku hehehehe xp

48) What is your love day?
- I don't have any..Love day ane apakan?? hari yg ko making selalu ka?HAHAHA Panat

49) How do you handle when your boyfriend/girlfriend dump you?
- Depends la... Last girlfriend dump me... erm I'm just sit quite in school and let the time do the rest... lau si gf 2007... atu yg sedih banar2 ku hahaha..semalaman....

50) How do you laugh?
- ANNOYING LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD KAN,KAN?KAN?!!!! HUAAHAHAAHAHA

0 comments: